Mario's Invincible Song Mario's Invincible Song

How did this get front paged?

I can tell this took a lot of time to do, and I give you credit for the time and effort you put into it, but at the same time, its just more dried up family guy style humor.

Over all, Ill give you a 6 for the effort you put into it, but that's about it.

Troll Physics Collab Troll Physics Collab

THis is a prime example

Of why we should keep certain memes in their respectful places. A lot of these seemed to not really get the point of troll physics as done on other sites. However not all of them were bad. I'll give you credit for the attempt, and I'll give credit to the people who actually know what they're doing, but about 9 out of 10 of them were aweful. 90% of them were "OMGZORZ INFINITE ENORGEEEEE" Which is over used and bland to see. Some of them didnt even make sense. Once again, credit for the attempt, credit for the people knowing what they were doing, no credit for the people who threw things together last minute, or failed to research, or the execution over all.

My first walking cycle My first walking cycle

Heres the deal

I wouldn't post this here. Dont do it until you have an actual product instead of just a cycle. However, Your walking cycle is very smooth. Now work on an actual animation and you'll do great

Street Fighter Club Street Fighter Club

Sorry

Poorly animated, no direction as far as a plot line goes, over used and unfunny 4chan jokes, terrible voice acting, poorly written, just all in all done wrong. A 12 year old could have written better jokes, and an autistic chimp with laryngitis could have done better as far as the voices go.

the best thing that I can say about this is that It was short, so I didn't have to sit through it for very long.

TehRaiden's Stickfight 2 TehRaiden's Stickfight 2

Decent

Nothing way too new. I liked the music track though

Metal Gear: Codec moments Metal Gear: Codec moments

Very Good

I havent laughed this hard in a long time, I appericiate that. The audio quality is a litle low, but it doesn't take a thing away from the humor so I'm overlooking that. Very good work