Good is Dumb (W.I.P) Good is Dumb (W.I.P)

Not bad.

Definitly gunna go back and listen to this when I'm tripping balls. It's like trance meets hardstyle. Nikoli can dig.

S.U.I.A-Raptor S.U.I.A-Raptor

Nicely done

Try getting a little more growl out of your emulator and you'll have me comin back thats for damn sure. Really simple at parts, at the same time heavy where it needed to be. Followed structure very well. The heavy parts seemed a little soft compaired to the build up, but it caught me off gaurd and I liked it. I can dig.

superuberinsaneausm responds:

thanks!

Effective Groove Effective Groove

Interesting

You don't see this type of tone very often anymore, not only that, but you used some modern day riff structures and harmonies for it. I can def dig.

She is Love She is Love

Only because it's a cover

that's the only reason I'm removing points. For someone starting recording just now, I wont mark you down for mastering and etc. Otherwise it's really well done.

Evark responds:

Appreciate the feedback.

grooveT3K - Keep Moving. grooveT3K - Keep Moving.

In love with this track

No lie, I may steal this from you some day for a video or flash I make later on. (obviously not literally, you get me) I really enjoyed this a lot. It's really hard for me to find something on here that catches my intrest that quickly considering most songs on here that go for the build up effect to set structure for a song are done wrong. Also, I'm not usually a fan of the robot voice deal, but it fits well here. the slight undertone of synth is very haunting and givves an almost blissfull feel. The simplistic piano melody adds to the build up structurre as well as an extra attention grabber over the synth. All in all, I am very impressed. The only thing that was slightly upsetting to me was the end, because I didn't want it to end! Ha! The ending did happen a little abruptly, which I am personally not a fan of, but that's just my personal feeling and I will not mark down for that because I can appericiate it for its artistic form as a whole. (personally, I use outros and fade outss a lot, probably too much to be honest) All in all, I rarely give things perfect scores, but this diserved it in my opinion.

grooveT3K responds:

and and im very happy that you were willing to take the time to annalyze my track like that and tell me how it made you feel ;)
I also really appreciate your feedback.
Thanks mate!

[Buyj3llo] - 6(j) [Buyj3llo] - 6(j)

Strong start

Couldn't agree more with groove, it's a very well done piece, just need to practice mastering a little bit. Considering it's an early submission, and I'm no master of mixing myself, I won't mark you down for that. It feels like it has a defined, but subliminal direction to it that you really have to listen for, and I can appericiate that.

buyj3llo responds:

thanks for the review. I don't know a lot about metal, but I'll be sure to check out some of your stuff anyway.

Trance Beta Trance Beta

You're getting better

Much better from when I last checked your page a year back. I'm enjoying it. Not quite perfect yet, but getting there. Good job man!

My Old Man's Rolex My Old Man's Rolex

Beautiful

I would like to use this song for vocal warm ups and recording practice if you wouldn't mind.

All I can do is wait All I can do is wait

Very well done.

Simple cords, but original lyrics, good melody matching between the vocals and the cords. Much harder to do than It looks I know. Also has a bit of a message I feel. Almost a little bit sad in the whole "stoy of life" style. Very well done all in all. My hat's off to you sir.

Tyurru ~ Heavenly Blow Tyurru ~ Heavenly Blow

I enjoyed it

Very well done, though a little simplistic, but nobody ever said that was a bad thing. It was a gratious bit in itself. For the amount of time it took you to do it, I'm very impressed.

Tyurru responds: